- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. ...
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
Tip: With Chrome lately, I've noticed that hitting "Refresh" doesn't behave the way I would like. I've found that Shift+Command+R (refresh) forces the CSS and images to reload without fully clearing browser data.
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, tap More.
- Tap History, and then tap Clear browsing data.
- Under "Clear browsing data," select the checkboxes for Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. ...
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options. ...
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.